AVG QUICKIE-U Universal Continuous Flow Instantaneous Gas Heater Quickie Kit
We take our own photos instead of copying a generic website image. You get exactly what you see. Ship next day by Aus Post Regular or Express satchels. Free local pick up offered. Make offers when buying multiple items. Wholesale or trade inquiries are welcome via Ebay Message.OverviewAustralian Valve Group (AVG) QUICKIE-U Universal Quickie Continuous Flow Kits. It features everything you need to plumb an instantaneous gas water heater system, all in one box. It includes clever adapters to fit all 15mm and 20mm water or gas connections. Australian Watermark and AGA gas approved. This kits are hugely popular for plumbers and DIY-end user alike. Please check out my store for other water heater system kits.Technical Details
- Manufacturer: Australian Valve Group (AVG)
- Model: QUICKIE-U
- Included Parts:
- Water isolation ball valve with optional 15mm and 20mm compression inlet adapters with optional 15mm reducing outlet adapter complete with seal (FIxC)
- Gas isolation ball valve with optional 15mm and 20mm flared inlet adapters with optional 15mm reducing outlet adapter complete with seal (Loose nut x F)
- Hot water outlet fitting with optional 15mm and 20mm outlet adapters with optional 15mm reducing inlet adapter complete with seal (Loose nut x F)
- Special tool to fit reducing adapters
- Material: DR Brass body and internal components; HNBR O-rings and seals; Aluminium Handles
- Features: Contains all universal parts needed for installation; Swirl loose nut for ease of installation that screw directly into the gas heater. Will work with all 20mm 3/4" and 15mm 1/2" water and gas connections.
- Intended Use: Instantaneous gas water heater systems
- Temperature Range: 0 deg - 60 deg
- Pressure Rating: 90kPa
- SKU: QUICKIE-UPackage Contents- AVG QUICKIE-U Universal Kit- Package Weight 1200gPostagePlease choose Regular or Express shipping options at check out. All shipping is via Australia Post. Combined shipping is available and please ask me for quotes.Free local pick up is offered too at prior arranged timeWarranty1 year replacement (parts only) warranty from purchase date is offered by All Trades Online.Return Policy30 days worry free return is offered for peace of mind. All returned items must be complete and in its original packaging. Buyer is responsible for return postage and 20% restocking fees will be charged on return.Contact UsAll Plumbing Online is committed to offer the best shopping experience for tradies and end consumers alike. Please drop us an Ebay message via "Ask a question" link at bottom of the page. We will reply within 1 business day. We do offer ring back service too, if phone number is provided.