Reflex RTTV15S 15mm 1/2" Solar Rated High Performance Tempering Mixing Valve
Product pictures are taken by All Plumbing Online inhouse. No generic website images. You get exactly what you see.
Reflex RTTV15S solar rated high performance tempering mix valve has BSP 15mm 1/2" compression fittings at all three ends and features copper olives. Australian Watermark approved. The Reflex tempering valve is compatible and direct swap for most mainstream tempering valve brands such as AVG, Reliance, Thomson and Nefa with same functions, fitment and similar physical size.
The Reflex RTTV15S solar rated high performance tempering valve can automatically mix the cold and hot water inputs and output a steady 50 deg hot water after mixing. The tempering valve is required in Australia by law in the plumbing rules as it is a safety device. Without mixing, the hot water straight from the hot water services can exceed 70 deg and can cause severe instant burns when in contact with skin. 50 deg feels hot, yet without the dangers of burning. When required, the output temperature of the Reflex RTTV15S tempering valve can be adjusted between 35-55 deg.
Being a solar rated and high performance variant, the Reflex RTTV15S tempering valve can be used in solar hot water heaters and instantaneous gas water heaters where the hot inlet temperature can be very high up to 99 degrees. In these applications, a standard tempering valve cannot handle the high incoming temperature at the hot inlet.
- Manufacturer: Reflex
- Model: RTTV15S
- Thread Size: 1/2" (15mm) BSP Compression with Copper Olives (15C x 15C x 15C)
- Physical Thread Measurement: 20.995mm internal/external thread diameter (Refer to the BSP sizing chart in the photo gallery)
- Material: DR Brass Body and stainless steel filter mesh
- Maximum Hot Water Supply Temperature: 99 deg
- Adjustable Outlet Temperature: 35-55 deg
- Set Temperature: 50 deg Standard
- Accuracy of Outlet Temperature: +3 deg (Tested as per AS4032.2)
- Minimum Temperature Differential: 15 deg
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1600Kpa (Static) and 500Kpa (Dynamic)
- Minimum Flow Rate: 4L/Min
- Features: Loose nuts to allow easy removal of the hot and cold inlets ends for servicing and cleaning
- Intended Use: Solar Hot Water Heater, Instantaneous Gas, Heat Pump, Standard Hot Water Heater and Storage Gas Water Heater
- SKU: RTTV15S
- RTTV15S Tempering Valve
- Compression fitting nuts and copper olives
- Instruction Manual
- Package Weight 620g
All shipping is via Australia Post. Free local pick up is offered too at prior arranged time.
1 year replacement (parts only) warranty from purchase date is offered by All Plumbing Online.