Watts 009-040 40mm 1 ½" RPZ Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer Device/Kits
The listing is for Watts 009-040 40mm 1½" RPZ Reduced Pressure Zone backflow preventer range in 3 configuration variants
- Device Only (009-040)
- Kits with Strainer & 2 Lockable Ball Valves (009-040-LBS)
- Kits with 2 Unions, Strainer & 2 Lockable Ball Valves (009-040-ULBS)
All Plumbing Online stocks and supplies both Watts DCV and RPZ in full range of sizes and kits configurations. Just ask me any further questions if still unsure between Watts DCVs and RPZs. All Watts DCV and RPZ are Watermark approved and are one of the most popular kits in Australian market due to its reputations and values for money.
Maximum Working Pressure: 1400 kPa
Temperature Range: 0.5°C to 90°C
Thread Size: BSP 1½" 40mm
Thread Physical Measurements: 47.803mm external male/internal female thread (refer to the BSP vs Physical measurement table chart in the photo gallery)
Material: DR Brass
- Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
- Top entry single access cover and modular construction for ease of maintenance
- Replaceable seats and seat discs
- Modular construction
- Compact design
- Cast bronze body construction
- Top mounted ball valve test cocks
- Low pressure drop
- No Special tools required for servicing
Intended Use: Prevent backflow to protect drinking water supplies from contamination
1 year replacement (parts only) warranty from purchase date is offered by All Plumbing Online.
30 days worry free return is offered for peace of mind. All returned items must NOT be installed or with any water running through them. The original packaging must be supplied in resealable conditions.
All Plumbing Online is a local business based in Brisbane, run by an experienced engineer who works as a consultant to the plumbing industry at manufacturers' level. I used to operate my own plumbing company and can answer any of your plumbing related questions, such as fitments, sizing or just chatting in general for advice.