APO TMV15 15mm 1/2" Solar Rated High Performance Tempering Mixing Valve (AVG Reliance Tomson Compatible)
APO TMV15 solar rated high performance tempering mix valve has BSP 15mm 1/2" compression fittings at all three ends and features copper olives. Australian Watermark approved. The APO tempering valve is compatible and direct swap for most mainstream tempering valve brands such as AVG, Reliance, Tomson and Nefa with same functions, fitment and similar physical size.
Optional insulation jackets can be included with the APO tempering valve.
The APO TMV15 tempering valve can automatically mix the cold and hot water inputs and output a steady 50 deg hot water after mixing. The tempering valve is required in Australia by law in the plumbing rules as it is a safety device. Without mixing, the hot water straight from the hot water services can exceed 70 deg and can cause severe instant burns when in contact with skin. 50 deg feels hot, yet without the dangers of burning. When required, the output temperature of the APO TMV15 tempering valve can be adjusted between 35-55 deg.
Being a solar rated and high performance variant, the APO TMV15 tempering valve can be used in solar hot water heaters and instantaneous gas water heaters where the hot inlet temperature can be very high up to 99 degrees. In these applications, a standard tempering valve cannot handle the high incoming temperature at the hot inlet.
- Brand: APO
- Model: TMV15
- Watermark License Number: WMK26648
- Thread Size: 1/2" (15mm) BSP Compression with Copper Olives (15C x 15C x 15C)
- Physical Thread Measurement: 20.995mm internal/external thread diameter (Refer to the BSP sizing chart in the photo gallery)
- Material: DR Brass Body and stainless steel filter mesh
- Maximum Hot Water Supply Temperature: 99 deg
- Adjustable Outlet Temperature: 35-55 deg
- Set Temperature: 50 deg Standard
- Accuracy of Outlet Temperature: +3 deg (Tested as per AS4032.2)
- Minimum Temperature Differential: 15 deg
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1600Kpa (Static) and 500Kpa (Dynamic)
- Minimum Flow Rate: 4L/Min
- Features: Loose nuts to allow easy removal of the hot and cold inlets ends for servicing and cleaning
- Intended Use: Solar Hot Water Heater, Instantaneous Gas, Heat Pump, Standard Hot Water Heater and Storage Gas Water Heater
- SKU: APO-TMV15
- APO TMV15 Tempering Valve
- Compression fitting nuts and copper olives
- Instruction Manual
- Package Weight 650g
Dispatch next business day. Free local pick up is offered at prior arranged time.
1 year replacement (parts only) warranty from purchase date is offered by All Plumbing Online.
30 days worry free return is offered for peace of mind. All returned items must NOT be installed or with any water running through them. The original packaging must be supplied in resealable conditions.
All Plumbing Online is a local business based in Brisbane, run by an experienced engineer who works as a consultant to the plumbing industry at manufacturers' level. I used to operate my own plumbing company and can answer any of your plumbing related questions, such as fitments, sizing or just chatting in general for advice.