AVG ECV20/850 20mm 3/4" 850kPa ECV Expansion Control Valve
The AVG ECV20/700 20mm (3/4") 700 kPa ECV Expansion Control Valve is Australian Watermark approved. The AVG ECV valve is cross compatible as a direct swap with most mainstream brands such as Reliance, Nefa and Tomson. An insulation jacket is included which allows for a professional look and minimal heat loss.
The AVG ECV valve works in conjunction with a matching PTR valve of the same color code (The ECV valve pressure rating is lower than the matching PTR valve pressure rating) to regulate the pressure in the hot water systems. The water in the water tank expands during heating cycle when heated and this expansion causes excessive pressures. The ECV valve can relieve this pressure via dripping water out in a controlled manner.
The AVG ECV valve fits perfectly with mainstream solar, electric and gas storage hot water heaters such as Rheem, Vulcan, Rinnal, Dux, Aquamax, Thermann, Apricus and Solahart.
Please note this AVG ECV Valve in 20mm 3/4" thread size with high 46kW rating is commonly used for commercial hot water services where the plumbing code requires this rating and sizing. This AVG ECV valve can work with all residential hot water services also. However, a smaller 15mm 1/2" ECV valve coupled with a reducer fitting is usually used for residential applications to save the costs, where only a lower 20 kW rating is needed.
- Australian Watermark Approved (Australian Standard AS1357.1 under Licence No. 2639 and meets AS4020, Drinkable Water Standard)
- Suitable for installations in either horizontal or vertical tanks
- This valve is designed to automatically reseat after each action
- Insulation Jacket included
- Manufactured under quality control assurance ISO 9001 and ISO 9002
- AVG ECV20/850 850kPa 20mm (3/4") ECV Expansion Control Valve
- Insulation Jacket
1 year replacement (parts only) warranty from the order date. Proof of purchase is required.