AVG PTR15/850OL-i 15mm 1/2" 850kPa Pressure Temperature Relief PTR Valve Extended 20cm Long Probe
Australian Valve Group (AVG) 850kPa PTR Pressure and Temperature Relief Valve with Extended 20cm Long Probes. Designed to relieve the increase in pressure caused by water expansion during normal heating cycle. In addition to the PTR valve, an insulation jacket is included which allows for a professional look and minimal heat loss. Australian Watermark approved and in accordance with Australian standard AS1357.1 under Licence No. 2639 and meets AS4020, drinkable water standard.
The AVG PTR valve fits perfectly with mainstream solar, electric and gas storage water heaters such as Rheem, Vulcan, Rinnal, Dux, Aquamax, Thermann, Apricus and Solahart.
- 20cm Long Probe (Physical measurement for the exposed section below the brass valve body thread)
- Each valve is individually tested and calibrated to ensure that it meets the correct pressure specifications
- Australian Watermark Approved (Australian Standard AS1357.1 under Licence No. 2639 and meets AS4020, Drinkable Water Standard)
- Designed for applications where the PTR valve location if far away from the inner water tank and an extension is needed to accurately measure the water temperature
- This valve is designed to automatically reseat after each action
- Insulation Jacket included
- Manufactured under quality control assurance ISO 9001 and ISO 9002
- AVG PTRE15/850OL 15mm(1/2") 850kPa PTR Valve with 20cm Long Probe
- Insulation jacket
We offer 1 year replacement (parts only) warranty from the order date. Proof of purchase is required.