AVG ECV15/600 15mm 1/2" 600kPa ECV Expansion Control Valve (Reliance H50 Compatible)
AVG (Australian Valve Group) ECV15/600 15mm (1/2") 600 kPa ECV Expansion Control Valve. Australian Watermark approved and in accordance with Australian standard AS1357.1 under Licence No. 2639 and meets AS4020, drinkable water standard. In addition to the ECV valve, an insulation jacket is included which allows for a professional look and minimal heat loss. This addition would normally cost extra in other brands and sold separately.
The AVG ECV valves works in conjunction with the matching PTR valves (same color code and usually slightly lower pressure rating than the matching PTR valve) and is attached the cold water feed to the hot water services. When the water heats up in the hot water services, the water will expand in volume and causes a pressure increase due to this expansion. The ECV valves regulate and relieve this water tank pressure by dripping water out in a controlled manner.
The AVG ECV valve fits perfectly with mainstream solar, electric and gas storage water heaters such as Rheem, Vulcan, Rinnal, Dux, Aquamax, Thermann, Apricus and Solahart. It is cross compatible with other popular makes such as Reliance H50 ECV valve with same fitments and functions.
- Australian Watermark Approved (Australian Standard AS1357.1 under Licence No. 2639 and meets AS4020, Drinkable Water Standard)
- Suitable for either horizontal or vertical installation
- This valve is designed to automatically reseat after each action
- Insulation Jacket included
- Manufactured under quality control assurance ISO 9001 and ISO 9002
- AVG ECV15/600 600 kPa 15mm (1/2") ECV Expansion Control Valve
- Insulation Jacket
1 year replacement (parts only) warranty from the order date. Proof of purchase is required.